Based in Talisay, Batangas, Philippines, 222 CMN was founded in 2016 as an intensive twelve-week church planting training program. The program trains church planters during the twelve-week program. The training is done twice a year. The goal is to equip these men with the tools to start biblical, reproducing churches in places where there are none.
We are committed to our Vision 2020: Become a family of 200 reproducing churches by the year 2020; as well as our Vision 2022: Establish 22 Training Centers throughout Asia by the year 2022.
And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these things to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.
“222” comes from 2 Timothy 2:2. During His earthly ministry, Jesus taught his twelve disciples so that they could go and teach others. It is our ministry’s desire that our graduates will go and do the same.
Church Planting School (CPS).
God has provided a plot of land in Batangas, Philippines where we now have a beautiful, live-in training center for church planters.
222 CPS provides an intensive twelve-week training program for the church planters attending the program. Included in the curriculum are the seven training modules offered by Dynamic Church Planting International (DCPI), thus making our graduates certified trainers, not just church planters. Through this training, each of the men are enabled to have a much more effective and dynamic ministry in the Body of Christ.
We offer scholarships for tuition, room, and board based on financial need (for more detail, please contact through email or phone). This is possible through sponsorship from churches and individuals who want to be part of the ministry though their giving. Through our ministry partners, God has enabled us to financially support our graduates for part of their needed support for the first three years of their church plant. We believe the Lord will provide financially for His work through His servants.
If you would like to be part of this ministry by becoming a student or supporting a student and/or the ministry, please click on the ‘contact us‘ link under the menu panel. Upon receiving your inquiry, we will contact you for further instructions and requirements on how to apply.
Calvary Chapel Tagaytay City
222 CMN’s First Church Plant
From our first humble venue above Atoy’s restaurant beside the new Fora Mall and nearby Olivares College on February 18, 2017, we moved to Verazza hotel, then at a rented home inside Country Homes 3 right in front of Christian Development Center (CDC). Please pray that CCTC will be used by God to reach many souls for Christ in Tagaytay City.
Where we are currently
Now, by God’s grace, we have our own rented sanctuary located on the fourth floor of San Nicolas Building, Olivares Plaza (above mini stop, across the new Fora Mall).
We meet every Sunday at 10 a.m. for worship and English Bible study. Children’s ministry is provided during the service as well.
Tagalog Conversation Class
We now have a Tagalog conversational class every Thursday and Saturday as an outreach to the ever-growing international community in Tagaytay City.
Calvary Chapel Talisay
God has graciously allowed CCTC to birth a daughter church called Calvary Chapel Talisay only two months after our formal launch in February, 2018. God has also provided CC Talisay its very own pastor in Dan Aguilan. We are praying for an official church sanctuary in the village, where more people can be reached.
Statement of Faith
- We believe in the inerrancy of Scripture, that the Bible, Old and New Testaments are the inspired, infallible Word of God.
- We believe that God is eternally existent in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that God is the personal, transcendent, and sovereign Creator of all things.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human, that He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, provided for the atonement of our sins by His substitutionary death on the cross, was bodily raised from the dead, ascended back to the right hand of the Father, and ever lives to make intercession for us.
- We believe in the personal, visible, and pre-millennial second coming of Jesus Christ to the earth. He will return with His saints and set up a kingdom of which there will be no end. After Jesus ascended to Heaven, He poured out His Holy Spirit on the believers in Jerusalem, enabling them to fulfill His command to preach the Gospel to the entire world, an obligation shared by all believers today.
- We believe that all people are, by nature, separated from God and responsible for their own sin, but that salvation, redemption, and forgiveness are freely offered to all by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ. When a person repents of sin and accepts Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord, trusting Him to save, that person is immediately born again and sealed by the Holy Spirit, all his/her sins are forgiven, and that person becomes a child of God, destined to spend eternity with the Lord.
For more info, go to the contact us page under the menu panel